Affordable Financing Options
Whether it's for you or your business, Small Dog Electronics offers a variety of financing options. Let us help you get what you need — both consumer and business solutions are available. Feel free to email Email sales or call 800-511-MACS (6227) with any questions or for more information.
Available on in-store purchases made with your Synchrony Financial credit card account. Go to any retail location to apply — it takes less than five minutes! If approved, interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if not paid in full within the promotional period.
- 6 month offer applies to no required amount
- 12 month offer applies to no required amount
Conditions apply — note that required Minimum Monthly Payments may or may not pay off purchase before the end of promotional period. See store for details and to apply (offer not currently available online).
PayPal Credit is the easy way to purchase what you need, big or small. Take advantage of having a little extra time to pay with deferred payments. It takes just minutes to apply, and PayPal Credit is available online at Smalldog.com and in each of our retail locations.
With any leasing plan, there is a minimum purchase of $1k, and they are only available to small, medium and large businesses. We use two leasing companies, Apple Financial and North Star Leasing, to offer a wide variety of leasing options.
You are always welcome to contact our Business Solutions department to discuss any of the following options. Email Email team or call 800-511-MACS (6227).
We offer the opportunity to lease equipment from Small Dog Electronics through Apple Financial Services right in our Shopping Cart. To apply for a lease on Smalldog.com, use the following instructions. If you have any questions about this process or to apply over the phone, give us a call at 800-511-MACS (6227).
- Add your items to be leased to the shopping cart on the Smalldog.com
- Fill out all of the customer information as if you were submitting your order via credit card
- At the Payment Information part of the shopping cart, click the link to apply for an Apple Financial Services Lease
- This will bring up a lease application
- Once you have filled the application out, click Submit (Note that the processing time may take 24-48 hours to complete)
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive a follow-up email from a Small Dog representative to indicate whether or not your application has been approved
The leasing information on our website is based upon a 36 month Fair Market Value Lease. Once you have submitted an application, we can provide you with a quote from the information you have provided. We will then contact you to discuss your various other leasing options based on your business needs.
Benefits of an Apple Financial Lease:
- Apple will accept trade-ins for computers that are less then 5 years old, this will help reduce the lease cost
- The average rate of return on cash invested in a business vs cash spent is 12-18%
- With $10,000.00 cash invested in the business the client would yield roughly 18k+
- If they lease this same equipment the cost to the business would be around $14k+, a savings of around 4k
North Star Leasing
North Star Leasing is a local Vermont company that allows for greater flexibility with lease options. Founded in 1979, North Star is a trusted, reliable business partner who is able to provide fast turnaround on leasing applications.
Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Lowest monthly payments
- At the end of the term you can purchase the equipment at the current fair market value
- Extend the lease and/or upgrade all your equipment and software
- Return the equipment with no further obligation
10% Purchase Option
- Lower monthly payments
- At the end of the term you pay a fixed rate (10% of purchase price) to own the equipment without further obligation. You can also return the equipment without further obligation
$1.00 Purchase Option
- Similar to a loan and may provide depreciation tax
- At the end of the term you pay $1.00 and own the equipment
The Latest and Greatest Technology—Today and Tomorrow
- Leasing ensures you always have the most current technology, a key competitive advantage
- Computer equipment can be returned at lease-end, regardless of book value or disposal expense
Maximize the Current IT Budget
- Leasing requires no down payment and offers low monthly payments
- Improves cash flow and simplifies financial planning
- Lease payments are often lower than monthly purchase payments
- Leasing provides “total solution financing” for entire acquisition
- Bundle costs for software, services and support for all equipment brands
Conserve Capital/Preserve Credit Lines
- Leasing won’t disrupt existing credit lines with banks, lenders
- Effectively gives you an additional line of credit
Easy Equipment Upgrades
- Upgrade equipment at any point during the lease term
- Competitive rates available for all lease terms, including smaller add-on transactions
Flexible Payment Structures
- Lease payments can be matched to budget levels, or customized as needed to match revenue streams
- Unlike bank loans, lease payments are generally fully tax-deductible
- It is recommended that you consult accountant or tax advisor to discuss this important tax advantage
Common Leasing FAQs
Q. Can soft costs be included in the lease?
Yes. Soft costs such as software, training, installation and service contracts can be included in the lease.
Q. Would I be better off going to a local bank?
Perhaps, but not necessarily. Issues may include:
- A bank may not partner to create a technology refresh and disposal plan
- The bank may not easily finance software, training, installation and service contracts
- A bank usually requires a large down payment
- At a bank, you may use up a portion of your credit line, limiting future access to cash
Q. What if I want to acquire portions of the system over an extended period of time?
No problem. We simply arrange a master lease agreement for you and use separate schedules as the equipment is delivered.