Xerox Phaser 5550N 11x17 Network Laser Printer
Monochrome Laser - 50 ppm Mono - 1200 x 1200 dpi - USB, Parallel, Network - Gigabit Ethernet.
Does not qualify for free shipping.
What About This?
Productive, reliable and packed with value, the Xerox Phaser 5550N laser printer means serious business for any office with diverse and high volume print demands. Get up to speed with the Phaser 5550N – the tabloid-size laser printer that delivers the ultimate combination of peak performance and impressive print quality.
- Lower purchase price than other competitive products
- True 1200 × 1200 dpi resolution at full engine speed is not available on competitive products
- More standard memory and more maximum memory than most competitive products
- True Adobe® PostScript® 3™ is not available on competitive products
- 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet rather than 10/100Base-TX Ethernet on competitive products
- Superior printing alerts such as PrintingScout™ provide more detailed information and are easier to use than alerts on competitive products
- Configuration SIM card, which increases uptime, is not available on competitive products
- Faster first-page-out time than competitive HP products
- Higher maximum paper output capacity than competitive products
- Fast speeds, up to 50 ppm for both single- and two-sided printing, and as fast as 6.5 seconds to first page, quickly handle your demanding workload
- Sharp image quality, fine lines and text, fast warm up time, and durable for archiving documents with Xerox EA Toner
- 1200 × 1200 dpi resolution delivers exceptional print quality without slowing down the Phaser 5550 printer’s powerful performance
- High paper capacity of up to 4,100 sheets allows the Phaser 5550 to print more without interruption
- Network printing comes standard on all models (except Phaser 5550B) to help more users get more work done
- 500 MHz processor and up to 1 GB of memory handles even complex multi-page jobs quickly and easily
- Extensive paper handling with custom sizes from postcard to tabloid size give you the flexibility to meet your diverse printing needs
- Finishing options include a 3,500-sheet stacker or a finisher that stacks, staples, and hole-punches
- Advanced printing features include collation, booklet making, and edge-to-edge printing
- Secure Print protects your confidential documents by requiring a password entry at the printer before printing (requires optional hard drive)
- RAM collation speeds up larger jobs by quickly processing multiple sets of multi-page documents
Reliability and Ease-of-use
- Robust duty cycle of 300,000 pages per month ensures you can regularly handle heavy print volumes.
- Private data stays secure with built-in support for 802.1x and IPv6; the latest network security protocols.
- Xerox Installer automatically installs and configures your printer for easy network connection, getting you up and running in minutes.
- PhaserSMART® online troubleshooting delivers fast solutions so you get back to work quickly.
- Load paper and go with trays that automatically sense the size and type of paper you just loaded in the tray
- CentreWare® IS embedded web server allows you to manage and configure your Phaser 5550 from your desktop.
- Instant on-screen alert notification and help when a print job needs attention with PrintingScout™
- Email alerts notify administrators of common occurrences, such as low toner levels, before they impact productivity.
- PC and Mac drivers let you easily print in mixed environments.
- Booklet printing feature automatically arranges your document so you can easily fold and staple it into a booklet.
- Big overall value with low cost-per-page, affordable purchase price, and a great combination of productivity and reliability
- Consistent, trouble-free performance from a printer that’s rated to deliver an impressive 500,000 mean prints between failure.
- Separate toner and drum cartridges maximize the yield of each, reducing cost per page.
- Collect, organize and analyze usage data for tighter cost control with Usage Analysis Tool and Job Accounting features.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified, which means you save on energy costs (Phaser 5550DN and DT models only)
- N-up feature prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper, ink, and money.
- Extensive printer management tools expand your capabilities.
Toner (Replacement Cartridges – Sold Separately)
- Xerox Black Toner Cartridge Standard Capacity – 106R01294
- Print Color: Monochrome
- Print Technology: Laser
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 50 ppm
- Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 × 1200 dpi
Standard Memory: 256 MB
- 1 x USB 2.0 – USB
- 1 x IEEE 1284 – Parallel
- 1 x RJ-45 – Network
Network & Communication
Network Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Media Types & Handling
- Bond Paper
- Card Stock
- Business Card
- Coated Paper
- Cover Stock
- Heavy Media
- Pre-punched Paper
- Light Paper
- Plain Paper
- Preprinted Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Tab Stock
- Custom Size
Custom Media Sizes
- Multipurpose tray: 3.5-inch x 3.87-inch to 11-inch x 17-inch
- Tray 2: 5.5-inch x 7.16-inch to 11-inch x 17-inch
- 1 x Multipurpose Tray 100 Sheet
- 1 x Input Tray 500 Sheet
- 1 x Output Tray 500 Sheet
- Number of Input Trays Install: 3
- Standard Input Media Capacity: 1100 sheets
Toner (Replacement Cartridges – Sold Separately)
Xerox Black Toner Cartridge Standard Capacity – 106R01294
Fonts & Emulation
- PCL 6
- PCL 5e
- PostScript 3
- Direct PDF
Duty Cycle: 300000 pages per month
Input Voltage: 110 V AC
Dimensions: 19.60-inch Height x 25.20-inch Width x 20.70-inch Depth
One (1) year limited warranty from Xerox
What’s in the Box
- Phase 5550N Laser Printer
- World kit (includes Software and documentation CD, Registration card, Warranty booklet)
- 1 x Toner cartridge
- 1 x Drum cartridge
- Power cord
Manufacturer Product#: 5550/N
Share your experience on a product with others.
No reviews of this product yet, you could be the first!