Smith Micro Anime Studio Debut 7
What About This?
- $ 15.00
- Hammerhead 2 Port USB Auto Car Charger (17w)
2 Port 17w Auto Charger with 2.4amp and 1amp output$ 19.99
- Chill Pill Mobile Speakers - Black
Meet the Chill Pill - a pocket-sized, self-contained capsule that transforms into two powered speakers.$ 9.99
- $ 15.99
- Small Dog Gift Card for $25 - Redeemable online, at retail, and by phone
Redeem on Smalldog.com, at one of our retail stores, or by phone!$ 25.00
- Anime Studio Debut 7 offers complete animation for digital artists.
- Perfect for first-time animators, hobbyists, and digital enthusiasts.
- Create your own art using intuitive vector-based draw, paint, and fill tools.
- Easily import artwork from popular graphics programs and use pre-built content to get started fast.
- Point-and-click to attach bones to your characters for easy manipulation and reduce production time.
- Record your own sound clips inside Anime Studio with integrated Audio Recording.
- Export to the most popular web and video formats, or upload and share on YouTube or Facebook directly.
The fun, quick, and affordable way to create animations, Anime Studio is the ideal solution for first-time animators, hobbyists, and digital artists. The new Beginner’s Mode helps you start animating immediately.
Easily Create Animations in Minutes
Create Your Own Art or Import Content to Get Started Fast
Make your own characters and objects with intuitive vector-based draw, paint, and fill tools. You can also easily import artwork from popular graphics programs and use pre-built content.
Use the Bone Tools to Quickly Animate Your Characters
Point-and-click to attach bones to your characters for easy manipulation and reduce production time over traditional frame-by-frame animation. Anime Studio’s unique bone rigging toolset allows you to create a skeleton that can be easily manipulated to animate characters, simple drawings, or objects in your animation.
Easily Organize Projects with the Timeline, Keyframes, and Layers
Anime Studio moves your character naturally along the timeline with keyframes, creating smooth animations. Use multiple layers to edit your animation, and add sound, special effects, and more. Quickly make your characters talk with built-in Lip Syncing.
Export to the most popular Web and video formats, or upload and share on YouTube or Facebook directly from within Anime Studio.
Anime Studio Debut Gets You Started Right Away!
Anime Studio includes Jace, Thorn, Liz, Anime Boy, and many other exclusive, royalty-free, vector-based characters you can use for your own animations.
Tutorials and sample files show you how to maximize Anime Studio’s powerful features and get you animating right away.
Bring Photos to Life
Give life to your favorite photos. Import digital camera images, attach bones, and easily turn your photographs into animated movies.
Import Your Art
Import your own illustrations or create unique characters for your cartoons. Animate anything within the reach of your imagination.
New! Beginner’s Mode
Start animating right away. The Beginner’s Mode displays the key tools used in Anime Studio, and includes feature rollover descriptions and video tutorials to quickly get you familiar with the program. You can easily toggle between the Beginner’s Mode and the regular Tool Palette.
New! Integrated Audio Recording
Record your own sound clips right within Anime Studio, and adjust the pitch from high to low to fit your animated characters. Recordings get saved and then automatically added to your timeline for quick lip-synching.
New! Content Library
Keeping all of your Anime Studio content organized has never been easier. Quickly browse through existing content or save your own content to the library. Add content to your scenes with a simple drag and drop or search for items by keyword. You can even browse for additional Anime Studio content available on Content Paradise right inside the library.
New! Toon Image & Video Filter
Apply a cartoon-style effect to any image or video with a couple of mouse clicks. Fine-tune and customize the toon filter settings by adjusting the saturation, lightness, edge level, and more.
New! Brush Styles
Choose from a variety of customizable brush styles and pattern brushes when creating your own artwork in Anime Studio. Adjust the angle and spacing of the brush style, and see a real-time preview of your customized brush before starting your drawing.
New! Image Masking
You no longer need other graphics applications to cut yourself out of a photograph to create cut-out animations. Easily select and remove unwanted background colors from your images using the Image Masking tool.
New! Follow Path Tool
You can select any character or object to follow and bend along a pre-drawn path, making animating along curves easy. In addition to bending along the path, you can also choose to have the object automatically orient itself to follow the path it’s been assigned to.
New! More Ready-To-Use Content
Anime Studio Debut provides an extensive content library with hundreds of pieces of ready-to-use content including fully rigged, vector-based characters like Jace, Thorn, Anime Boy, and Liz, as well as props, scenes, action words, stock video and images, sound effects, and more so you can start creating your own animations right away.
New! Gather Media
You no longer have to worry about broken images or missing files in your Anime Studio project file when moving any of the included assets (audio, video, images) to a different machine or location on your hard drive. The Gather Media function collects all files (audio, video, images) that are part of your animation project, and then creates folders for the collected media.
New! StuffIt Connect
Easily share your Anime Studio projects with friends. The integrated StuffIt Connect feature allows you to create an archive of your project within Anime Studio and then seamlessly upload it to the Web. You can then create email invites for friends that you want to share your content with. This serves as a great alternative to an ftp client, since your friends can access the download link from any browser. A free one-year subscription to the StuffIt Connect service is included with your Anime Studio purchase, offering 2 GB of storage and 4 GB of bandwidth per month.
- Built-in tutorials and sample files get you up and running quickly
- Easily make your characters talk with built-in Lip Syncing
- Combine and mix animation with audio and video using the Sequencer
- Quickly animate your characters using the Bone Tools
- Motion Tracking lets you attach animated objects to target points
- Import Quicktime or AVI video
- Pen tablet support lets you draw naturally with a pen tablet and recreate the sensation of drawing on paper
- Import audio files such as WAV, AIFF, or MP3
- Special effects like motion blur and shadows
- Export animations in SWF, AVI, or MOV format
- Upload creations to YouTube and Facebook directly from within Anime Studio
- Render in popular formats and sizes
Manufacturer Part #: ASO70HBX2
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher—including Snow Leopard
- PowerPC G4/G5 or newer 500MHz or above
- 680 MB free hard drive space
- 1024×768 resolution
- 16-bit color display
- CD-ROM drive
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or newer (embedded library)
- Internet connection required for Content Paradise
Share your experience on a product with others.
No reviews of this product yet, you could be the first!