Leister Reunion 10.0 - Genealogy Software
What About This?
- Hammerhead 2 Port USB Auto Car Charger (17w)
2 Port 17w Auto Charger with 2.4amp and 1amp output$ 19.99
- $ 15.00
- $ 15.99
- Chill Pill Mobile Speakers - Black
Meet the Chill Pill - a pocket-sized, self-contained capsule that transforms into two powered speakers.$ 9.99
- Small Dog Gift Card for $25 - Redeemable online, at retail, and by phone
Redeem on Smalldog.com, at one of our retail stores, or by phone!$ 25.00
Reunion is a genealogy (family tree) app for the Macintosh.
Reunion for Macintosh received the highest rating for genealogy apps in MacWorld, MacAddict, and Mac Home Journal magazines. Reunion also received a MacWorld Editor’s Choice Award.
Reunion helps you to document, store, and display information about your family — your ancestors, descendants, cousins, etc. It records names, dates, places, facts, plenty of notes, sources of information, pictures, sounds, and videos. It shows family relationships in an elegant, graphic form — people and families are linked in an easy-to-understand fashion.
Reunion makes it easy to publish your family tree information — even if you want to share it on the Web or carry it on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. You can automatically create common genealogy reports, charts, and forms, as well as birthday calendars, mailing lists, questionnaires, indexes, and other lists. Reunion even creates slideshows, calculates relationships, ages, and statistics.
Reunion creates large, graphic tree charts allowing complete on-screen editing of boxes, lines, fonts, and colors. Wall charts for family reunions are just one of its specialties.
Easy to enter your family information
- Reunion lets you store every scrap of information: names, dates, places, facts, attributes, plenty of room for notes, free-form text, memos, custom fields, contact information, marital status, and even research logs.
Easy to climb the tree
- Use the “tree view” and click to navigate up or down the tree. Always know where you are in the family file.
Add pictures and movies
- Digitize your memories (such as old photos, birth certificates, wills, maps, movies, sound recordings, etc.) and link them to people, families, and source records. You can link multiple multimedia items to a single record, or one multimedia item to multiple records. Reunion lets you display, magnify, and reduce images on screen. It’s easy to include pictures in your charts, reports, and Web output. Include a complete description and comments for each item if you like. Create slideshows with custom transitions, music, timing, image size, caption content, etc. Perfect for family reunions!
Take it with you! – iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Take your family with you in a very portable format — on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Make changes, corrections, and updates while you’re on the go, and then bring the changes back to your family file on the Mac. (Reunion for iPhone/iPod Touch and Reunion for iPad are sold separately, on the App Store: iPhone/iPod Touch, iPad.)
Share stuff on the web
- Reunion automatically builds reports that you can upload to your web site. That’s right: all the necessary files, images, and graphics are generated and linked for you inside one convenient folder for you to upload. Choose from many elegant designs featuring CSS. Click here for examples.
Easy to find people
- Quickly find people by name or perform advanced multiple-criteria searches. For example, you could search for “all males born before 1800 in Boston” or “all couples married in Sacramento with adopted children.”
Search the web for records
- Pick any person and Reunion will help you to search genealogical resources on the web (like FamilyLink.com, FamilySearch.org, Ancestry.com, etc.).
Create large, graphic tree charts including descendant charts and pedigree charts (up to 99 generations), fan charts, and timeline charts
- Provides complete on-screen editing of box color, font, font size, shadow, border, connecting lines, and captions. Move boxes or branches on-screen, by clicking-and-dragging. Automatically change chart orientation; including top-to-bottom, left-to-right, and waterfall models. Zoom out to give you the big picture of the entire chart.
See places on a map
- Reunion integrates with Google Maps to get geo codes for your place entries and draw maps with pin points, for example: showing the birth, residences, and death places of a person.
- You can enter dates as they might be spoken, like a death date as “40 years 3 months 2 days after birth.” Reunion shows the weekday for the birth, death, or marriage date, the age at marriage, the current age or life span of a person, and the length of marriage. Also, you can choose from 16 different formats for the display of dates.
- Reunion tells you, at a glance, how people are related to you (or anyone in your family file). Creates custom lists of relatives. For example, a list of all your removed cousins or a list of all descendants. Tells you the relationship between any two people in your records and creates a chart showing the line between the two people; also tells you the common ancestor.
Wide variety of customized reports and lists
- Some are automatically opened in your word processor and fully formatted with page numbers, page breaks, headers, superscript reference note citations, columns, etc. Some are “book-style”: like the narrative ahnentafel report (the ancestors of a person), Register report (the descendants of a couple), and the family history report — perfect for book publishing
- Print attractive family group sheets, person sheets, questionnaires, and blank forms. These are great for gathering data from relatives. Reunion lets you automatically print forms for any group of people in your file, for example a questionnaire for all your first cousins.
Birthday and Anniversary reminders
- Have Reunion remind you of upcoming special events in your family. Create easy-to-customize lists of events.
- Full GEDCOM import/export lets you transfer data into Reunion without re-typing. You can exchange data with users of other genealogy software (Windows or Macintosh). If you’ve been collecting information in FileMaker or some other database program, Reunion also features a “text file import, to help you bring the data into Reunion.
- Reunion lets you create charts and reports for “subsets” of your family file. For example, you can make a tree chart for “direct lines only” or share just the relatives of your mother.
Cascading Pedigree Charts
- These are a series of graphic pedigree charts, 4- or 5-generations per page, that are cross referenced with continuation numbers.
- Instantly recalls the last 10,000 surnames you’ve entered, helping you avoid typing the same surname over and over.
- Document the sources of your information using “shared” source records. For example, if you wish to cite a source, you only need to record details about the source one time. Information about the source (the library, the book, the microfilm, the date, the quality of the data, even scans or pictures of original documents) can be entered into a single source record, and you can cite this source on any record, in any data entry field, as many times as you want. You have the option to include sources in reports.
Easy to get help
- Leister can help you by phone and e-mail. Reunion also includes an easy to use, comprehensive e-manual. No matter where you are in Reunion, a Help button appears that will take you instantly to the right spot in the manual. And, don’t forget our online community, ReunionTalk.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
Manufacturer Product #: 2501
Share your experience on a product with others.
No reviews of this product yet, you could be the first!