Intuit Quickbooks 2013 for Windows
What About This?
- $ 15.00
- Small Dog Gift Card for $25 - Redeemable online, at retail, and by phone
Redeem on Smalldog.com, at one of our retail stores, or by phone!$ 25.00
- Hammerhead 2 Port USB Auto Car Charger (17w)
2 Port 17w Auto Charger with 2.4amp and 1amp output$ 19.99
- $ 15.99
- Chill Pill Mobile Speakers - Black
Meet the Chill Pill - a pocket-sized, self-contained capsule that transforms into two powered speakers.$ 9.99
Easy to set up and learn to use
The New User Setup includes coaching tips to help you navigate through your first tasks so you can get up and running easily. Plus, you can import your contacts from Excel or other email address books.
Organize your finances all in one place
See how your essential business tasks fit together on the QuickBooks Home page. Tasks are organized by group, like Vendors, Customers, and Banking. Workflow arrows show you how tasks relate to each other, helping you decide what to do next.
Find information quickly
Get to the features you need fast with user-friendly navigation . The customizable left tool bar provides access to your open windows and most common tasks. Invoices, Estimates, Sales Receipts, and other forms have simple layouts for easy use.
Easily create invoices and track sales & expenses
Create invoices quickly and save time tracking your sales, bills, and expenses. QuickBooks organizes everything in one place, so you can access all past invoices, payments, and bills with just a few clicks.
Get reliable records for tax time
Gain insights into your business and prepare for tax season with one-click tax reports. Drill down to see the details behind the numbers, and export your reports and all of your QuickBooks formatting to Excel.
Manage customer, vendor, and employee data
Use the Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers to manage key data easily. The Customer Center, for example, gives you a single place to edit a customer’s billing address, company name, phone number and more, and gives you quick access to related transactions.
Get a consolidated view of your business with Company Snapshot
Stay on top of your business by customizing your Company Snapshot. See at a glance year-over-year income and expense trends, along with details, and top customers.
Go paperless with online banking
Securely download bank and credit transactions directly into QuickBooks.
Operating systems supported
- Windows 8, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed (QuickBooks R4 and later rquired)
- Windows 7, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Vista (SP2 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows XP (SP2 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Small Business Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003, including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows: natively installed&Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1)or Vista with UAC on, XP (SP2 or later), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 – Terminal Server Config., Windows Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, and Windows Small Business Server 2008
Note: Windows Home Server Edition is not supported.
- 2.0 GHz processor; 2.4 GHz recommended
- 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users
- 4x CD-ROM drive required for CD installations
- Display optimized for 1024 × 768 screen resolution or higher with up to 1 Extended monitor
- U.S. version of only
- Regional Settings are supported when set to English (United States) with keyboard setting to U.S. only
- Natively installed
Disk space requirements:
- 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Additional software: 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime, provided on the QuickBooks CD
- Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings
- Require minimum 2.0 GB Ram
- Twice the size of the largest File set to back up + 100MB or twice the size to restore. The space is only required from the work folder LocalApplicationData+”Intuit\Intuit Data Protect”
QuickBooks is capable of integrating with hundreds of third-party applications. The following integrations are provided with QuickBooks; additional RAM will enhance the use of these features. See Intuit Marketplace for the most up-to-date list.
- Office 2010 (including Outlook 2010) both on 32 and 64 bit.
- Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2010, 2007, or 2003.
- Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2010, 2007, or 2003.
- Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2010, 2007, or 2003.
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (the download is available at no charge).
- Contact Sync does not work with the Microsoft Business Contact Manager Outlook plug-in. If a sync is performed, duplicate records could result
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 (V11.0), V10.0, V9.0, and V8.0.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Business Planner functionality and viewing forms requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
- Payroll and other online features and services requires Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed (DSL or cable modem recommended).
- TurboTax 2012 (Personal and Business).
- Lacerte 2012 and 2011.
- Pro-Series tax years 2012 and 2011.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2013.
- Gmail, Yahoo Email, Outlook Express/Windows Mail, and Thunderbird
Manufacturer Part#: 419243
Share your experience on a product with others.
No reviews of this product yet, you could be the first!