Intuit TurboTax Business for Tax Year 2012
What About This?
- $ 15.99
- Small Dog Gift Card for $25 - Redeemable online, at retail, and by phone
Redeem on Smalldog.com, at one of our retail stores, or by phone!$ 25.00
- $ 15.00
- Chill Pill Mobile Speakers - Black
Meet the Chill Pill - a pocket-sized, self-contained capsule that transforms into two powered speakers.$ 9.99
- Hammerhead 2 Port USB Auto Car Charger (17w)
2 Port 17w Auto Charger with 2.4amp and 1amp output$ 19.99
It’s Your Money. Keep More Of It with TurboTax.
Why spend more than you should to have someone else do your taxes for you? TurboTax puts the power in your hands to keep more of your hard-earned money, with the peace of mind of knowing you have experts in your corner every step of the way.
- Guides you step by step, asking plain-English questions that are easy to understand and answer.
- Customized for select industries to help spot commonly-overlooked deductions, so you know you’ll get every penny you deserve.
- TurboTax is right there with expert help when you need it (year-round), so you won’t get stuck if you have a question.
- Double-checks your return every step of the way to help you get all of the deductions and credits you deserve.
- Scours your return to flag problem areas that might trigger an audit. If anything does come up, TurboTax tells you how to fix it. Plus, TurboTax’s audit support tools give you access to step-by-step guidance on what to do if the IRS contacts you.
TurboTax Business is the do-it-yourself business tax software you’ve been looking for. Now you can complete your business taxes on your schedule — and save money doing it.
TurboTax Business covers your federal business tax return for:
- Multi-Member LLCs (Form 1065)
- Partnerships (Form 1065)
- S Corporations (Form 1120S)
- C Corporations (Form 1120)
- Estates and Trusts (Form 1041)
TurboTax Business works best if your small business:
- Is an S Corporation, C Corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC
- Has revenue of less than $250,000
- Has fewer than five employees
Sole proprietors, consultants, 1099 contractors: use TurboTax Home & Business. TurboTax Business customers also use TurboTax Deluxe for their personal tax returns (sold separately).
TurboTax Business State forms (sold separately) are available for easy download. You can easily transfer your Federal information so you’re well on your way to being done with your State Return before you start.
Knows Your Business and Does the Hard Work For You
With TurboTax Business, you don’t need to know a thing about business taxes. Its customized interview tailors itself to your type of business (corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC) and provides extra guidance to simplify tax preparation and help you maximize tax savings.
Now you can create and distribute K-1 Forms electronically in PDF format and save a trip to the post office, and enjoy easy transfer of your Federal Return to Your State Return (State Return sold separately via easy download). Plus, TurboTax Business creates Unlimited W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT and 1099-DIV Forms, printed on plain paper — no need for special-colored ink forms.
Speed through entering all your business expenses, no matter how you track them. If you have a Profit & Loss statement, TurboTax streamlines data entry so you can quickly enter all your income and expenses.
If you use QuickBooks, TurboTax Business 2012 has improved the automatic import of your information directly from your QuickBooks3 files. It’s easier than ever with easy tax line assignment and guidance to ensure your financial data is properly represented on your tax return.
If you track expenses manually, TurboTax gives you all the guidance you need to ensure you’ve covered all income sources and expense categories.
TurboTax Business also provides extra guidance for entering multiple businesses, even if they are different entity types, and guides you step-by-step through a customized rental real estate experience, so you can rest assured all related income and expenses are covered.
Improved Design and Functionality
- Identifies industry-specific deductions and expenses to help you spot commonly-overlooked deductions.
- Easier, streamlined Federal 1041 experience for Estate & Trusts.
- Updated design and editorial for ease and accuracy in all Federal products (1065, 1120, 1120S, 1041), as well as top selling State Products (sold separately).
Simplifies asset depreciation
Reviews your large purchases (assets) and helps you determine the most advantageous, tax-saving strategy for your assets. Then guides you through calculating and reporting depreciation.
Maximizes Business Deductions to Help You Save
Shows you what business expenses you can deduct including:
- Vehicle Expenses: Shows you whether you’ll get a bigger refund using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate. Provides extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between business and personal use.
- Supplies: Your paper, ink, postage, staples, CDs, coffee, and more can add up to big savings.
- Large Purchases (Assets): Tells you if you should fully deduct equipment this year or if you need to depreciate.
- Promotion and Advertising: Learn how to deduct expenses like brochures, business cards, web sites, and sponsorships.
- Travel: Tells you when (and how much) you can deduct for meals, airfare, taxis, hotels and more.
Provides Support and Guidance Each Step of the Way
Our CPAs, EAs, and Tax Attorneys are here for you year-round so that you can get expert answers to your questions and help when you need it, free (by phone2).
World-Class Help Built Right In
FAQs, tax topic videos, easy-to-follow tips and how-to’s, troubleshooting articles, government instructions, and IRS publications, so you can get the answers you need every step of the way.
24/7 support web site
Easily search the TurboTax.com Support knowledge base for answers to your specific questions, 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Free technical support
Got a software question? Get answers from a TurboTax expert via phone or live chat.
Helps Reduce Audit Risk
Accurately calculates your taxes, guaranteed
Does all the math for you and TurboTax guarantees its accuracy. If you should get hit with an IRS or state penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, TurboTax will pay you the penalty and interest.
Checks your return for errors
Double-checks your return for accuracy and completeness and helps you fix any errors before the IRS spots them. You can be confident your taxes are done right.
Alerts you to audit red flags *Points out deductions and tax situations that may increase your risk of an IRS audit.
Also available: Audit Defense *Provides full-service representation by a trained tax professional. You will never have to meet with the IRS, unless you want to.
Mac CD/Download Products:
Below are the minimum requirements for TurboTax 2012 software installed on a Mac computer. The TurboTax 2012 versions are Basic, Deluxe, Premier, and Home & Business. TurboTax Business is not available for the Mac.
- Intel-based Processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later
- Mac OS X v10.8.0 or later
Note: 64-bit required for Mac OS 10.6.8
1024×768 screen resolution
512 MB (1 GB recommended)
56 Kbps modem (Broadband connection recommended)
2X CD-ROM drive
Hard Disk Space:
- Federal Products: 330 MB
- State Products: 30 MB
- Federal plus State Products: 360 MB
Any Macintosh-compatible inkjet or laser printer
Manufacturer Part#: 420457
Share your experience on a product with others.
No reviews of this product yet, you could be the first!