Introducing the all-new Podcasts app, an amazing way to discover, subscribe to, and play your favorite podcasts. Explore hundreds of thousands of free audio and video podcasts in the Featured tab, or browse Top Charts to see what’s hot right now. Add your favorite podcasts to personal stations that stay up to date when new episodes become available. You can sync playlists from iTunes, or create an On-The-Go playlist to play just the episodes you want. iCloud keeps your subscriptions, stations, and play position in sync across all your devices, computers, and Apple TV.
• Explore hundreds of thousands of free podcasts on a variety of topics, including arts, business, comedy, music, news, sports, and more
• Tap Subscribe for your favorites and automatically get new episodes for free as they become available
• Browse by audio or video podcasts, or see what’s most popular in Top Charts
• Enjoy all of your audio and video podcasts in a single app
• Stream episodes or download to listen while offline
• Skip forward and back using simple playback controls
• Adjust the playback speed of your audio or video podcasts
• Turn on Sleep Timer to automatically stop playing a podcast while listening in bed
• Enjoy your favorite podcasts on your TV with AirPlay and Apple TV
• Create custom stations of your favorite podcasts that update automatically when new episodes become available
• Use the On-The-Go playlist to play just the episodes you want
• Choose to download new episodes automatically when they become available, even when the app is not open
• Subscribe to podcasts that require authentication — just enter the podcast URL into Search in My Podcasts
• Share your favorite episodes with friends using Facebook, Twitter, Messages, and Mail
• Optionally sync episodes and playlists from iTunes on your Mac or PC
• iCloud remembers your place in an episode, your subscriptions, and your stations and keeps them up to date on your devices, Mac, PC, and Apple TV
• Requires a device with iOS 7 or later
• Optionally syncing episodes requires iTunes 10.6.3 or later
• Syncing subscriptions, stations, and play position using iCloud requires iTunes 11.1 or later and Apple TV Software 6.0 or later
• Streaming or downloading episodes requires Internet access over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection
• iTunes playlist syncing is not compatible with iTunes Match
Share your experience on a product with others.
No reviews of this product yet, you could be the first!
Check out our other newsletters! By the way, we'll never sell or trade your email address. Ever.