Featuring an all-new, streamlined design that’s more beautiful and simpler than ever, iPhoto gives you powerful yet easy ways to browse, organize, edit, and share your photos. Enhance your pictures with Multi-Touch tools that let you adjust color, exposure and apply beautiful photo effects. Create custom slideshows that you can pause, rewind, and fast-forward using touch gestures. Share your favorite photos by publishing them as web journals via iCloud. Order professional-quality prints in traditional sizes or as square prints, posters, and stunning wide-format panoramas. You can even turn your favorite photos into gorgeous hardcover photo books using just a few taps and swipes on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
• Use simple gestures to quickly sort through hundreds or thousands of photos
• Tap to flag any photo, apply a descriptive tag, or mark it as a favorite
• Advanced filtering lets you find just the photos you want by multiple criteria, such as Flag, Tags, and Favorites
• Simply touch and drag the parts of the image you want to change
• Use gestures to selectively adjust blue skies, greenery, and warmth
• Drag the white balance loupe to make precise color corrections
• All image adjustments are completely nondestructive
• Use your fingertip to paint photo adjustments right where you need them
• Lighten, darken, and change saturation or sharpness selectively
• Paint out spots and blemishes with a powerful Repair brush
• Brush away red-eye or use the Soften brush to minimize wrinkles
• Enhance your photos with dozens of beautiful Apple-designed effects
• Use the new Drama effects to accentuate color contrast in your images
• Create a perfectly toned black-and-white photo by simply dragging your finger
• Pinch and zoom a vignette or tilt-shift filter to focus on a key part of the photo
Professional-Quality Photo Books
• Create beautiful, customized hardcover photo books
• Choose one of four elegant Apple-designed square-format themes
• Select a set of photos and iPhoto automatically flows them into a book
• Use simple gestures to swap photos and pages
• Your book is uploaded to Apple for professional printing and binding
• Books can be shipped to multiple recipients in a single order
Custom Photo Prints
• Sizes include traditional (such as 4×6 or 8×10), square and even panoramic formats
• Print your photos as posters up to 20×30 inches
• With the Auto-Sized option, choose a height and your photos will be printed in variable widths to preserve the original aspect ratio
• Choose between glossy and lustre finishes
• Your photos are uploaded to Apple, printed on high-quality paper, and shipped directly to you
• Share your stories in a whole new way as beautiful photo journals
• iPhoto automatically flows your pictures into a great-looking layout that’s fun to personalize
• Touch and drag to add captions, maps, dates, weather, national flags, and even local currency
• Publish your photo journals to iCloud as stunning web pages
• Choose one of 12 Apple-designed themes, including new themes such as Flip-Up and Portfolio
• Use gestures to pause, rewind, and fast-forward your slideshows
• Customize the order of your photos
• Share slideshows via iCloud and invite friends and family to view them in a web browser
Other Great iPhoto Features
• Edit high-resolution photos—up to 36.5 megapixels—on certain devices
• Share photos directly to iMovie and other compatible iOS apps
• Use AirPlay to stream photos and slideshows to Apple TV
Some features require an iCloud account and/or compatible Internet access.
AirPlay is compatible with the second-generation Apple TV or later.
iPhoto print products are available in the U.S., Canada, Japan, and select countries in Europe and Asia Pacific.
Share your experience on a product with others.
No reviews of this product yet, you could be the first!
Check out our other newsletters! By the way, we'll never sell or trade your email address. Ever.